Search This Blog

Monday 25 February 2013

10 Things I Am Grateful For In My Life

Being grateful every day is an invigorating feeling.  There are thousands of things which we have in our lives that are missing in other peoples'.  Here are 10 things I am Super Grateful For:

1)   Waking up Perfectly Healthy

2)   Having use of All My Senses - Being able to see, hear, smell, taste, talk, walk, laugh, cry,
         experience so many different emotions

3)   Abundance of love, family and friends

4)   Abundance of food, clothing, shelter, warmth

5)   Amazing husband who loves me dearly and whom I love dearly

6)   My Intelligence, Insight, Wisdom and Knowledge

7)   A Job and Career to go to each day

8)   My ability to genuinely love and care for people and animals

9)   God has Blessed me with the ability to motivate and encourage people

10) My Ability to Love Myself which allows me to love others easily

Let us make this day one of feeling grateful.  Let's make it a Super Happy Day for ourselves and those around us.  May you all have a wonderful day today and let it rub off on everyone we come into contact with.

Sincerely

Radha Diaram
Re/max Real Estate Centre Inc.
Direct: (905)703-8677
Office: (800)461-268
www.radhadiaram.com
radhadiaram@remax.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment