Search This Blog

Monday 11 March 2013

Happy Day!!!!



Today is my 'Happy' Day.  A few days ago, a friend of mine got on my case for not being happy.  He said something to me that I already knew all along, but was not paying much attention to - You are the only one who can make yourself happy, Radha!!!!  So true.  We get so bogged down with daily living that we forget to be excited about just being alive and well.  We expect others to create that happines for us.  My friends, no one can do that for us.  We are in control, not just of our happiness, but our lives. 

Since then, I wake up each day, excited just to see the miracles that the day brings us.  And believe me, there are lots.

So make a concerted effort to be truly happy today.  Sit quietly for just a few minutes and enjoy your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment