Search This Blog

Monday 7 January 2013

How To Win At The Game Of Credit


This Blog is a little different from most of my other writings. 

Today I am inviting you, your family and friends to a Credit Seminar.  The details are as follows:

WHEN: January 23, 2013

WHERE: Re/Max Real Estate Centre Inc.
                115 First Street
                Orangeville  ON  L9W 3J8

TIME:    7.00 p.m.

TOPIC: How to Win at the Game of Credit!!!!
FEATURING.........
10 Questions that DEMAND an Answer!!

  1. What the Banks DO NOT want us to know!
  2. Why was I turned down for a credit card or loan?
  3. What is a Beacon Score?
  4. How is credit effected by Marriage/Divorce or Death?
  5. I am embarrassed about my credit, how can I improve it?
  6. How do I get a credit card without a credit rating?
  7. What do I pay when there is more month than money?
  8. What is better, bankruptcy or consumer proposal?
  9. Should I cut up my credit cards and work with cash only?
  10. What should I do next?
To book your place for this informative session, please email me at: radhadiaram@remax.net
 
 
Sincerely,
 
Radha Diaram
Re/Max Real Estate Centre Inc.
(800)461-2686
 

No comments:

Post a Comment