Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

Hope 2013 brings you and your family the best of good health, happiness and harmony.

I had a lot of time to think deeply during this holiday season.  It is not unusual for my husband and I to spend Christmas quietly.  We use this time to relax and spend time with each other and if I can help it, I don't even go on the computer, so we had about 10 days of just doing whatever our hearts desired.
I found that all my Christmas and New Year wishes to my friends, family and clients were pretty much the same thing -  happiness, good health, harmony and prosperity.  When you think about it, happiness and harmony is really the key to life.  If we are happy, everything else falls into place.  Like a complex puzzle, after a while, everything starts making sense, one piece at a time. 
I called my big brother Christmas day and he said something that I had never really thought of in that light.  He said I am very contented and as long as I am contented, I am happy.  I thought of that statement for a long time and realized that that is exactly what happiness is.  If one is contented, one will always be happy.
The big question is, 'How do we become contented?'
It is a simple answer: Be grateful for what we have TODAY. 

I'll Explain:  We all have dreams and want more things in life.  That is perfectly normal and okay.  That's what we live for.  We as human beings want to improve our quality of life constantly, but in order to do that, we must be grateful to the Universe for providing us with all the positive things in our lives.  That brings us contentment and along comes our happiness.  Then everything else we want start falling in place.  Like the puzzle I talked about earlier.

Let's start being grateful for everything.  Let's look at the sun rising each day and know that that in itself is a miracle from God.  One he has provided us with to keep us warm.  Look at your family and friends and know that that is a miracle He has given us to keep us loved and appreciated.   Be grateful each day that you can get out of bed and walk, and see and hear and talk and laugh and cry and experience all the emotions he has bestowed upon us.  Tell him how grateful to Him you are and little by little you will find your contentment.....you will find your happiness and joy.

Let's look at this new year as a new beginning.  Let's make a few adjustments in how and what we think.  We all have the power.  But that will follow in another one of my blogs.

Sincerely

Radha Diaram
ReMax Real Estate Centre Inc.
(800)461-2686
www.radhadiaram.com
radhadiaram@remax.net


No comments:

Post a Comment