Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Christmas Movies

I'm a romantic, sentimental old sod, if I may say so myself.  When December comes along each year, I get hungry for romantic, mushy Christmas movies.  Every night after dinner, I station myself in front of the TV and take in a good movie.  So, if you are like me, here are some of them that I love looking at:

1) Christmas Magic
2) Borrowed Hearts
3) The Christmas Shoes
4) Holiday in Handcuffs
5) Mrs. Miracle
6) Miracle in Manhattan
7) Mistletoe in Manhattan

And when New Years Day roll around, I end this wonderful season looking at the classic 'The Sound of Music'. 

What more can I ask for at this time of the year.  I love it!!!!

Sincerely

Radha Diaram
ReMax Real Estate Centre Inc.
(800)461-2686
www.radhadiaram.com

No comments:

Post a Comment